Saturday, March 10, 2012

Programming Note


Okay I am back online! Woo! Last month my cherished net book was infected by some sort of virulent Trojan virus. The virus completely whacked my net book clean. It took the hubby awhile to completely restore my net book to workable status but in the interim the virus completely annihilated everything I had on file. All my blog post ideas, references, writing pieces, etc are GONE. So I have pretty much been trying to restore everything and re-write a good many pieces I had in the different writing stages. Oy vey! But I thought I should definitely jump on here and get a post up so y'all know I am still alive! I will be back on my regular posting schedule starting this week. I have definitely missed writing and checking out all the other blogs. So I promise to get back to posting and commenting this week! Look forward to catching up with all your blogs too!!

Much luv!
Laura

2 comments:

  1. I’ve bookmarked this because I found it interesting. I would be very interested to hear more news on this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I promise to get back to posting and commenting this week! Look forward to catching up with all your blogs too!!

    ReplyDelete