Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm Officially On My Maternity Leave

Today was my last day of teaching summer school and that means I'm now on my year long maternity leave. Exciting yes, but also a little nerve wracking as I will not be working. EEK!!

My mind is just swirling and all over the place thinking about the things I need to do before my Lil Sweet Pea arrives. The nursery is in chaos...we need so many more things yet--stroller, car seat, crib mattress, bottles, clothes...egads the list is endless.  8 weeks till the Sweet Pea's arrival...ahhhhhhhhh!

Oh and have I mentioned I'm a worrier by nature so now I am a nesting, nervous soon to be momma who is worrying about everything! I need to calm down and just BREATHE...

So tomorrow begins my new life as a Stay At Home Soon To Be Mommy...I am so excited to be starting this new chapter in my life and can't wait to see where this journey takes me!

Much luv!
Laura

3 comments:

  1. That is so cool that you get a full year for maternity leave! I was in the Navy when my daughter was born...I worked 1/2 days starting at 7 months until she was born - then only got 6 weeks off.

    Congrats and enjoy your free-time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This page iswhere I got the most useful information for my information gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but interesting blog post I must say. I’ve just added your RSS to my google reader!

    ReplyDelete