Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Think I Am Getting Hints From God

So yesterday I wrote about my career future and what path I should take...I wrote this whole part in the post about my love of hair and makeup and fashion etc  (which for some reason was deleted when I published it --wth Blogger?) But I digress...today I saw the Empire Beauty School ad on television three times! I have been home with my sweet pea for over three months and have never seen that commercial once...today 3 times! 



Then I was flipping channels while the baby is sleeping and I discovered a new show on SyFy called "Face Off". This is a show about theatrical makeup artists. It is pretty darn awesome! I am currently parked in a chair watching it while the baby is asleep. I should be cleaning the house since we are having a slew of people over this weekend for the baby's baptism this weekend. Instead I am still in my pj's watching this fascinating show. I feel only slightly guilty right now. 

But back to my original thought for posting this...is this a hint, a nudge to start looking down a new path? I have always been interested in the beauty industry but is it where I want to go career wise?? It would mean more schooling...getting liscened in my state so that I would be able to work in the industry. But do I want to take on even more loans? I have a BA and an MBA already. Can I just move forward in some way without going to school? Plus I have the Sweet Pea now so if I did go to school, it would have to be at night. That in itself would be hard. It would only be for a year and a half but still that is a long time when you have a newborn to take care of. 


I suppose all I can do at this point is put it in God's hands and let it go. But still I am open to the nudges and hints as they come :-)

Much luv!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment