Today I decided to link up through The Good Life blog http://www.northwestmommy.com/ for a Monday Listicle on the topic "10 Things Before I Die". I love lists and these types are right up my alley!
So here are ten things I would like to see or do before I die:
1. To watch the Sweet Pea grow up into a lovely young woman and enjoy all the "mommy milestones" that entails.
2. To travel to Italy and Greece with the hubby.
3. To write my book and have the courage to see it published.
4. To take the Sweet Pea on a year long RV trip to see the USA.
5. To open my own business.
6. To move to a small town somewhere in rural America where everyone knows everyone.
7. To learn to speak Italian fluently.
8. To take ballroom dance lessons with the hubby.
9. Learn how to shoot a crossbow
10. See the wild horses run in Montana.